Child Maintenance Calculator
If you’re trying to find out how much child maintenance you or your ex-partner can expect to pay, then look no further. Cordell & Cordell’s child maintenance calculator will help to give you an estimated cost.
A History of Men’s Divorce
Over the years, divorce law in the UK has evolved into the legislation we are familiar with today.
Take a look at the origins of divorce and how it has changed for men over time.
Divorce Advice for Men and the UK divorce process
- UK Divorce Grounds
- UK Divorce Process
- UK Fathers’ Rights Facts
- What Rights Do Men Have During Divorce?
- What Rights Do Fathers Have During Child Support?
- How To Establish Paternity
- What Rights Do Fathers Have During Child Custody?
- What Rights Do Men Have During Separation?
- Can Men Apply For Court Injunctions?
- What Factors Does A Court Look At Pertaining To Children?
- How To Apply For A Prenuptial Agreement
- How The Court Looks At Financial Remedy Applications
- Section 91 (14) Applications
- Do I Need A UK Financial Remedy Order?
- Divorce in the UK: Stats and Facts [Infographic]
- History of Men’s Divorce
- What You Need To Know About The Divorce Process
- How Divorce Differs For Men
- What You Need To Know About Asset Division During Divorce
- What You Need To Know About Legal Separation
- Cordell & Cordell’s Child Maintenance Calculator
- The Divorce Process [Infographic]
- Support and Guidance throughout the Divorce Process
If you have a great resource that you think would be valuable to list here, please contact us.
Accreditations and Associations
The 6,500 members of Resolution are family lawyers and other professionals committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes. For more information, please visit Resolution.org.uk. *
* Membership applies to Barbara Johnson-Stern and Reena Bhanderi only.