Cordell & Cordell exclusively practices family law with a focus on men’s divorce. Our divorce solicitors have a deep understanding of the family court system and the battle that you will face.
Cordell & Cordell can handle a broad range of family law matters from uncontested divorce to complex asset division. Cordell & Cordell’s unique focus allows our divorce solicitors to learn from each others’ experiences in family courts.
Our solicitors undergo continued legal education throughout the year, which ensures they know the latest family law trends and updates that may impact your case.
Cordell & Cordell Family Law Practice Areas
- Child Abduction and Wardship: The practice of Child Abduction and Wardship is a niche practice area of family law. Our solicitors work to make sure that we make applications to the court without any delay, working around the clock if necessary to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Child Custody (or “Residency”): Your child is the most important thing in your world. A Cordell & Cordell family solicitor will fight to maximise your role in your children’s lives.
- Declaration of Paternity: Ensure you receive all of your paternity rights by filing for a declaration of parentage. Cordell & Cordell will help you to secure time with your child and that you are not overpaying child support.
- Divorce: Whether you are facing a contested divorce or uncontested divorce our family law solicitors will work with you to outline your divorce goals and prepare you for your case.
- Finances: Here at Cordell & Cordell we know the value to our clients of ensuring you are always kept up to date and in control of your finances.
- Injunctions: An injunction is a court order preventing a named person from doing any act addressed by the order.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements: With a pre-nuptial agreement, couples are able to pre-determine a financial settlement providing help with financial planning.
- ….And all other practice areas related to Family Law.
Cordell & Cordell currently practices in London and handles cases throughout the Home Counties.