Schedule Your Initial Consultation Online
- Consults are available at all three offices, with in-person consults resuming at Canary Wharf and Watford when deemed safe.
- To schedule an appointment by phone, please call 0330 60 60 161.
- We do not handle any cases out of Northern Ireland, Ireland or Scotland.
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with a solicitor.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the solicitor (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- Before your consultation, you will need to provide two forms of government-issued identification (e.g., driver’s license and passport) and one proof of your current residence. A valid driver’s license showing your current address will serve as one form of identification and as well as proof of residence.
- Click here for information about consultations with a Cordell & Cordell solicitor, including what to expect and what to prepare.
- A £150 consultation fee (includes VAT) is due at the time of your appointment.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell solicitor, please call to schedule your appointment.
Didn’t find a time that works for you? Call us.