The Cordell & Cordell Client Care Division, our customer service center, handles any Cordell and Cordell complaints.
Actual clients of each solicitor are routinely interviewed at periodic intervals for their honest assessments of their solicitor’s performance and professional demeanor. This process is in place to ensure if there is a Cordell & Cordell complaint that the issue is resolved and we improve our process.
We want to hear your thoughts. You’ll get you the service you desire, and it will improve our process for future clients.
The results of these interviews are entered and considered as part of the total Cordell & Cordell Satisfaction Rating. When informed by real customer experience, customer service can be improved and high quality relationships maintained.
The 10 Commandments of Cordell & Cordell Customer Service
1. Each Cordell & Cordell family law client shall receive intelligently aggressive divorce representation.
2. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall be presented with all options providing the best chance of success in their custody, support or divorce case.
3. Each Cordell & Cordell client is entitled to a trial and shall never be pressured into settling his case.
4. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall receive prompt and courteous responses to all questions.
5. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall be informed of the status of his case on a bi-monthly basis.
6. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall be kept informed of the status of the law and changes in the law as it relates to his case.
7. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall receive timely copies of correspondence created or reviewed in his case.
8. Each Cordell & Cordell client is entitled to have his telephone call returned on the same day.
9. Each Cordell & Cordell divorce solicitor shall practice exclusively in the family law area.
10. Each Cordell & Cordell solicitor shall punctually appear at all scheduled court dates, unless an emergency exists, in which case the solicitor shall arrange for a Cordell & Cordell solicitor to appear or continue the matter in a timely manner.