Cordell & Cordell divorce solicitors are dedicated to providing you the best quality of service in family law.
Our family solicitors continue their education in family law, with men’s divorce and child custody being the focus. Cordell & Cordell wants to make it easier for you and your children. Our divorce solicitors learn from each other’s case experiences, providing a cutting-edge legal practice to you.
Not only will your Cordell & Cordell solicitor be highly educated in family law, but each client is assigned a dedicated client care representative to ensure all your needs are addressed throughout your case.
Accreditations and Associations
The 6,500 members of Resolution are family lawyers and other professionals committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes. For more information, please visit Resolution.org.uk. *
* Membership applies to Reena Bhanderi only.
Cordell & Cordell divorce solicitors are dedicated to providing you the best client care possible. Our solicitors work to ensure you are educated and prepared for your divorce proceedings, that calls to your family law solicitor are returned in a timely manner, and that you receive the best possible outcome in your family law matter. Cordell & Cordell sets ourselves apart from other family law firms by offering our clients our customer service pledge spelled out for you below.
The 10 Commandments of Cordell & Cordell Client Care
- Each Cordell & Cordell family law client shall receive intelligently assertive divorce representation.
- Each Cordell & Cordell client shall be presented with all options providing the best chance of success in their case.
- Each Cordell & Cordell client is entitled to a trial and shall never be pressured into settling his case.
- Each Cordell & Cordell client shall receive prompt and courteous responses to all questions.
- Each Cordell & Cordell client shall be informed of the status of his case on a monthly basis.
- Each Cordell & Cordell client shall be kept informed of the status of the law and changes in the law as it relates to his case.
- Each Cordell & Cordell client shall receive timely copies of correspondence created or reviewed in his case.
- Each Cordell & Cordell client is entitled to have his telephone call returned on the same day.
- Each Cordell & Cordell divorce solicitor shall practice exclusively in the family law area.
- Each Cordell & Cordell solicitor shall punctually appear at all scheduled court dates, unless an emergency exists, in which case the solicitor shall arrange for a Cordell & Cordell solicitor to appear or continue the matter in a timely manner.
We invite you to contact us, and we welcome your calls, letters and emails. Contacting us does not create a solicitor-client relationship.
Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as a solicitor-client relationship has been established. Cordell & Cordell UK Ltd. is registered with The Registrar of Companies for England and Wales with company number 9092113.
Cordell & Cordell UK Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our SRA number is 619067.
We are a firm that encourages equality of opportunity and respect for diversity, which applies across the board of our practice, both in the representation of our clients to the policies we instill when considering who to employ and who to promote within the firm. Our firm is comprised of both male and female staff of varying ages, religious beliefs, and ethnic backgrounds.
The social economic background makeup of the staff is varied with some having attended state schools and some having attended independent/fee paying schools. Some staff have been to university. Cordell & Cordell UK Ltd. does not in any way promote the representation of men to the exclusion of representing women. Our firm respects and promotes diversity and gladly accepts and represents both male and female clients. A copy of the workforce diversity data is available upon request.