London Family Law Solicitors for Men
- For more than 25 years, Cordell & Cordell has exclusively practised family law, focusing particularly in men's divorce.
- As advisers before, during, and after divorce, Cordell & Cordell offers aggressive divorce representation, whilst helping battle against the multiple stereotypes that fathers often face.
- Cordell & Cordell's divorce solicitors are committed to protecting dads’ rights in child custody battles and other family law cases.
- As an international family law firm, Cordell & Cordell has connections across the globe, ensuring you receive the very best service and resources from our divorce solicitors in fathers family law.
A Partner Men Can Count On
Clients have been choosing Cordell & Cordell to represent them in the family law courts since 1990. That’s because of our dedication to levelling the playing field. Our international family law firm focuses on divorce for men and all other areas of family law practice.
What started off as a general law practice with a focus on men’s divorce and family law has grown into a leading family law firm with over 100 offices across the United States and now in the UK. Our family law office in London is just the beginning, with further plans to expand the firm throughout the UK.
Our London divorce solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience in family law. They have a track record of providing invaluable advice to their clients and are dedicated to working towards a positive outcome.
Our solicitors are leaders in their field, which is why they are often asked to contribute to breaking legal news stories. Take a look at our latest press interviews.
Whether you need help fighting for custody of your children, information on divorce proceedings or further details on your rights, Cordell & Cordell can help.
Divorce Guidance for Men
Cordell & Cordell is committed to providing guidance to men before, during, and after divorce, with a passionate and intelligent devotion to excellence.
Though our firm focuses on representing men, Cordell & Cordell does not in any way promote the representation of men to the exclusion of representing women. Our firm respects and promotes diversity and gladly accepts and represents both male and female clients.
We understand that it can be difficult to know where to start when facing divorce. But don’t face this process alone. You always have a partner you can count on with Cordell & Cordell.
Call 0330 60 60 161
Family Law Practices
- Child Abduction & Wardship
- Child Custody
- Declaration of Paternity
Wardship proceedings, although increasingly less common these days, are still important applications that can be made to protect the welfare of children.
Every situation is different and your family needs to make decisions that work best for everyone involved.
By establishing paternity, you will give your child the rights and benefits enjoyed by children born to married parents.
At Cordell & Cordell, we make it our jobs to demystify the divorce process.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- All other practice areas related to family law
We realise it is not just simply a negotiating tool; finances are a very important aspect of life.
Usually in family law, people seek to obtain injunction orders against their respective spouse or partner.
With a pre-nuptial agreement, couples are able to pre-determine a financial settlement providing help with financial planning.
Cordell & Cordell can handle a broad range of family law matters from uncontested divorce to complex asset division.